Christina Perri - The Head or Heart Tour - Singapore 2015
Event Day: S$138
About Christina Perri
Two weeks later, Perri penned the first song forhead or heart, her second album. The haunting, propulsive "Sea of Lovers" began as a poem that Perri transformed into a song while "Human," the album's buoyant first single, surges with inspirational urgency. Head or Heart closes with sincere poignancy, on a track called "I Believe" that Perri wrote for an event thrown by charity To Write Love On Her Arms. The song, largely based around affirmations, went viral after her performance at the event and wrote itself onto the album.
"All my dreams came true when touring on lovestrong." the singer says. "And now I've dreamt up all new dreams. I'm excited most because I don't know what's going to happen. Three years ago I was working at a café so who knows where I'll be in three more years. I have this album and everything else is a surprise."
All tickets are sold to the following terms & conditions:
1. Entry will only be permitted on production of valid tickets. Tickets that are found to have been reproduced or altered in any way will be banned from entry.
2. Each ticket has a unique code that can be only be used once per entry and cannot be duplicated. Multiple copies of this ticket will not allow multiple entries. In the event that multiple copies of this code are presented at the event, the Promoter may refuse entry to all ticket holders presenting tickets with this code.
3. Whilst every care is taken to ensure ticket(s) arrive on time at the agreed destination, the Promoter(s) do not accept liability for loss or damage that is caused by any event or circumstances beyond reasonable control.
4. Resale of tickets can only be sold at face value, even in the event of a sold out show.
5. No refunds and/or exchange will be made other than to event postponement (less than 1 week prior notice) or cancellation at the Promoter(s) discretion.
6. The Promoter(s) will not be responsible for the replacement and/or refund of any tickets that are lost or stolen.
7. The Promoters and/or Venue Owner reserve the right, without refund or compensation, to evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate.
8. Latecomers may be admitted at the discretion of the Promoter/Management.
9. The Promoter and/or Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond reasonable control.
10. The Promoter(s) and/or Venue Owner will not be responsible for loss, damage, death or injury to any person or their property howsoever caused. All ticket holders voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
11. Ticket holder consents to filming and sound recording as member of the audience.
12. Any complaints regarding the Event shall be directed solely to and dealt with by the Promoter. Any complaints regarding the Venue shall be directed solely to and dealt with by the Venue Owner.
13. Venue restrictions and rules strictly apply.
14. All of these terms and conditions are governed by Singapore Law.
8:00 PM - 11:00 PM SGT
- The Coliseum™, Hard Rock Hotel® Singapore, Resorts World™ Sentosa
On sale until Feb 27, 2015, 5:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- 8 Sentosa Gateway, Singapore 098269 Singapore
Midas Promotions Pte Ltd46 Followers